Dragonball Hiyoshi
Dragonball Hiyoshi
Dragonball Hiyoshi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Hiyoshi

Welcome to a new era of the Dragonball Universe, enter this world where you decide the fate of the planet the Z fighters worked so hard to defend!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
CURRENT MOON
Latest topics
» Descargar El Maestro Del Disfraz (comedia) Espanol Latino Dv
God-Mod Prevention Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 4:27 am by 

» Http://a.imageshack.us/img26/8901/re94991.jpg
God-Mod Prevention Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 2:42 am by 

» Solucionarios Fisica Wolfgang Bauer
God-Mod Prevention Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:33 pm by breathorv

» Download Whatsapp Spy V1.51 For PC
God-Mod Prevention Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:05 pm by breathorv

» Tru Boy Models Scotty Rapidshare
God-Mod Prevention Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:59 am by breathorv

» Film Paprika 1991 Free Download 1
God-Mod Prevention Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:15 pm by breathorv

» The Prototype Full Movie
God-Mod Prevention Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:48 pm by breathorv

» The Prototype Full Movie
God-Mod Prevention Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by breathorv

» Adobe Flash Cs3
God-Mod Prevention Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:29 am by breathorv

Top posters
breathorv
God-Mod Prevention Vote_lcapGod-Mod Prevention Voting_barGod-Mod Prevention Vote_rcap 
Speed
God-Mod Prevention Vote_lcapGod-Mod Prevention Voting_barGod-Mod Prevention Vote_rcap 
Daichi
Cepeda
Hiyoshi
Kara Marks
Aiko
Garruk
Aito
kinominki
Most active topic starters
breathorv
Speed
Daichi
Cepeda
Kara Marks
Garruk
kinominki
Hiyoshi
Affiliates
Dragonballs Collected

God-Mod Prevention

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daichi
Admin
Daichi

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
God-Mod Prevention Left_bar_bleue19463/19463God-Mod Prevention Empty_bar_bleue  (19463/19463)
Ki:
God-Mod Prevention Left_bar_bleue9732/9732God-Mod Prevention Empty_bar_bleue  (9732/9732)
Transformations:

God-Mod Prevention Empty
PostSubject: God-Mod Prevention   God-Mod Prevention Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:32 pm

For those who are new to Roleplay and have absolutely no idea what God-Mod is, then you have come to the right place. If you have been roleplaying for awhile now and have still have no idea what the term God-mod means, then stay here and PLEASE read over this post.

God-Mod is when you try to make your character far more superior than everyone else's or when you try to do things that seem nearly impossible even in the Dragonball Universe. Further down, I wil give a few examples of what TO DO and what NOT TO DO. Don't worry if you God-Mod once or twice, it's okay, we all make mistakes here and there. Just please, edit your post accordingly and try not to do it again. We won't be a prick if you accidentally god-mod here and there but you will kindly be asked to change your post. If you are those experienced role-players and you consistently god-mod, then we will do the same, I would honestly hope that you would know the rules of god-mod and why it isn't allowed but, still we all do make mistakes. Just don't make it a regular thing, then I will eventually grow irritated with you and kindly ask you to refrain from role-playing for 24 hours. No biggy, 24 hours shouldn't be too bad but you still need to learn how severe God-mod is in the RP(Role-Playing) universe.

Now finally, after that lecture of what will happen if you are to god-mod, let me give an example of god mod in a nutshell.

e.g. Frieza shots a beem. It kills Goku! He am winnar of the univarce!1111eleven.

This is not only an example of god-mod but is also an example of poor Role-Play skills. If i catch ANYONE roleplaying like that, we will have an immediate "How to RP" Session. But to avoid any embarrassment I will do it from Private Message(PM). But for those of you who have absolutely no idea how this is considered god-mod just take a moment to reread it, if you still don't understand then i'll explain it. Frieza shot Goku with a "beam" and it instantly kills Goku, there are a number of problems with this post. First off, they totally misspelled beam! Honestly, I could understand if it were a typo but PLEASE try not to misspell a word as simple as this. Second, you should specify what sort of beam that this is, it would not only make the post much better but also prevent others from laughing at you. Also, when posting, don't use "Text" language. It is REALLY annoying and it makes the WORST posts that you could ever imagine. In the Chatbox(CB) I personally don't care but please, when posting don't do it.

How do we avoid God Mode? Honestly there isn't much of a way to actually prevent it from actually happening, but you must atleast make an attempt not to god-mod. That is all that we are asking of you, we are reasonable and understanding if there is something about god-mod you do not understand, feel free to ask staff, i'm sure they will be more than happy to cooperate.

eg. Frieza jumps in the air firing Ki blasts wildly at his combatant below.

Goku jumps to the side dodging as many Ki blasts as possible but is pounded is the back by a few stray blasts. He quickly retaliates by jumping in the air grabbing Frieza by the tail and throwing him downwards to the ground with great might.

This is an example of how to prevent god-mod, this isn't really a nice post but it is a nice example of how to prevent god-mod from happening. The most important rule of god-mod would possibly be, YOU HAVE TO GET HIT AT SOME POINT OF TIME! You can't continuously dodge attacks without actually describing how you did it, you also can't dodge the spirit bomb if you're standing three feet from your opponent. If you're thinking "How in the world can someone do that?" That's because, to put it simply, you can't.
Back to top Go down
https://dragon-ball-hiyoshi.rpg-board.net

God-Mod Prevention
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Hiyoshi :: Rules and News :: All Rules-
Jump to: