Dragonball Hiyoshi
Dragonball Hiyoshi
Dragonball Hiyoshi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Hiyoshi

Welcome to a new era of the Dragonball Universe, enter this world where you decide the fate of the planet the Z fighters worked so hard to defend!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
CURRENT MOON
Latest topics
» Descargar El Maestro Del Disfraz (comedia) Espanol Latino Dv
Vegeta jr. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 4:27 am by 

» Http://a.imageshack.us/img26/8901/re94991.jpg
Vegeta jr. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 2:42 am by 

» Solucionarios Fisica Wolfgang Bauer
Vegeta jr. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:33 pm by breathorv

» Download Whatsapp Spy V1.51 For PC
Vegeta jr. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:05 pm by breathorv

» Tru Boy Models Scotty Rapidshare
Vegeta jr. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:59 am by breathorv

» Film Paprika 1991 Free Download 1
Vegeta jr. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:15 pm by breathorv

» The Prototype Full Movie
Vegeta jr. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:48 pm by breathorv

» The Prototype Full Movie
Vegeta jr. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by breathorv

» Adobe Flash Cs3
Vegeta jr. Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:29 am by breathorv

Top posters
breathorv
Vegeta jr. Vote_lcapVegeta jr. Voting_barVegeta jr. Vote_rcap 
Speed
Daichi
Cepeda
Hiyoshi
Kara Marks
Aiko
Garruk
Aito
kinominki
Most active topic starters
breathorv
Speed
Daichi
Cepeda
Kara Marks
Garruk
kinominki
Hiyoshi
Affiliates
Dragonballs Collected

Vegeta jr.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiyoshi

Hiyoshi

Vegeta jr. Empty
PostSubject: Vegeta jr.   Vegeta jr. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:59 pm

Full Name:Vegeta Jr.

Nick Name:

Race: Saiyan

Height: 5'4

Weight:125

Birthday:January 20, 1998

Appearance: Vegeta jr. VegetaJr.DBGT01

Skin Color:Tan

Hair Color:Straight up with spikes at end

Clothing Attire:
Regular:Blue sleave-less shirt with blue shirts.White gloves with no finger holes and white boots.

Personality:Vegeta jr. is nothing like the regular vegeta,vegeta is nice and caring helping anyone in need.on the outside he does look like the person who doesnt want friends but inside he is lonely because all of the others kids thinks he is a werido because he has a monkey like tail thanks to him being a pure blood saiyan.He really doesnt like to fight but runs around chasing butterflies or any other running animal he can find around so he can occupy,he has a LARGE appitie some time quitting things just to eat the habit can sometimes sometimes save him.It is werid that like to fight when he is a pure blood saiyan but the werid thing is he likes to train but not fight,even more werider thing is he never gives up when he trains!

Home Planet: Earth

Starting Powerlevel:5,000

Starting Attacks: Flight and ki sensing

Ki Level: Same as power level

Ki Color: Gold

RP Sample:
"RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAWWWWWWRRRR" the nine tails roared outloud,the kyuubi was glad to be free from the seal he was kept in for so long and now he was finally out of the seal but he had to kill this kid befor he could do anything else like going on a rampage through villages and eats innocent villagers who will cry out for mercy but kyuubi wouldn't care because it was evil and evil doesn't care about anything but itself."Here i come you child!"kyuubi said as took it orngish redish colored fur and swipped it towards saso,the nine tails hoped the kid was going to get impaled by it extra large claw that was twenty times large then kid saso and if the claw impaled the kid he was going to break out of here and destroy the world.

Saso saw the nine tails come out of its cage with a loud roar on that made saso's ears feel like num,Saso put on his gloves and got readt for an attack from the tailed beast that wanted to kill him and break free from this acursed place and to be truthful if saso was the nine tails was he would be mad to living in a dark cave inside a person with noone to talk to and nothing to eat but just darkness and you by yourself but then again saso remembered he was a monster made of chakra that wanted to kill people and destroy things withotu asecond thought.Then without warning the nine tails luanched an attack on saso by trying to hit him with its claws but since saso had his gloves on and his chakra enhanced strength this wasn't going to be a problem to handle right?,saso stood right there as the nine tails claw came closer "HIII-YA!"Saso yelled as he saw the nine tails claw finally reached him and when it did reach him he used his chakra enhanced strength to punching the nine tails whole hand flying back towards it and then sending the nine tails itself moving back abit."You didn't know i could do that did you nine tails,you thought i was going to be easy to kill"Saso said as he looked at the nine tails while fixing his his skeleton glove.

Nine tails was almost about to kill the child with his claws befor the kid hit his hand so hard it sent thefox himself flying alittle back,"How can this child be so strong i am the nine tails fox noone is stronger then me!"the nine tails said as he looked at the kid.The nine tails wasn't about to lost to a kid like this a weak 13 year old child he has been sealed inside of for years he was going to kill this child no matter what it took he will and would kill this little punk brat! "AAAAAARRRHHH I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!!"the nine tails yelled at saso again the kid had made him mad from the hit he had given him but like befor he woundered how could this kid be so powerful enought to to block its large claws but the kyuubi didn't care it was going to get revenge,so the nine tails decided to make a tailed beast ball and shoot it at saso and the nine tails knew he couldn't block his tailed beast ball becaus eit would be too large to block "YOU WONT BLOCK THIS NEXT ATTACK!!!!!!!!"the nine tails said as it tilted its head up towards the celling and a small black ball appeared that started to grow and grow and grow till the ball itself was larger the the nine tails and then shot it towards saso.He hoped the ball hit the child and ended him so the himself the kyuubi didn't have to look at the kid saso anymore.

Saso saw the shock on the nine tails face when saso himself hit his hand and sent it flying back towards the demon fox and he bet the fox questoned how a 13 year old boy was powerful enough to punch its large hand back.Saso then saw the fox pause probably thinking about what to do which left him wide open and while the beast was thinking saso did some handseals and was done and soon started to think to himself on how he was going to get the nine tails chakra away from it but while he was thinking left himself wide open but the nine tails was still thinking about what to do and befor the beast made his tailed beast ball saso had thought of a plan and did more hand seals,he was going to defeat the nine tails and become its master "There we go,now lets see whats the beast next move"Saso said as he then saw the nine tails snap out of thinking and tilt its large head up.Saso then saw a small black ball appeaer floating over the fox's wide open more and grow bigger and bigger befor it grew to a size larger then the fox itself "Wo that must be the tails beast ball i read about"Saso said befor fired the tailed beast ball towards saso and the blast was fast too,saso couldn't dodge it so he just stood there with a grin on his face right as the blast consumed him whole.

The nine tailed fox saw his large blast move at a extramly fast rate and then swallow the kid whole,"YES HE IS GONE!"the beast said as he looked were the kid once stood and there was nother there.The nine tails started to laugh evily filling the air with cold chills "I CAN FINALLY GET OUT OF HERE AND DESTROY THE WORLD AND EVERYONE IN IT!!!"the nine tails was happy the kid was gone he had told the kid he was going to destroy him and it finally happened he killed the little brat he had been sealed inside of and now he could brake free into the real world.the kyuubi closed its eyes and waited to be tranfered to the real world but nothing happened and the tailed beast opened his eyes again,"WHY AM I NOT BACK ON THE REAL WORLD I KIL THE KID NOW TAKE HE BACK!"the nine tails screamed befor he relized something but it was too late saso was behind the tailed beast with five other clones with a rasengan in their hands and were already in the mid and then befor the beast knew it five rasengan hit its back."HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE"The beast said as it looking in the from to see another saso pulling its chakra away as it feel.

Saso had the nine tails chakra in his hand and was pulling it out so he could have it,"Glad i came up with a plan to dodge that blast"Saso said as he rememebered the plan he made befor the nine tails sent that blast coming his way,when saso saw the taled beast ball was developing over the nine tails wided open mouth he created several clones which quickly ran behind the nine tails while it vison was covered by the raging blast and saso himself created a clone who switched places with him while saso hid under the nine tails leg."yes i'm almost there lets keep going!"saso said as he continued to pull the nine tails chakra away from it,"Im almost there"Saso said and like always it was true he was on his way to being the master of the tailed beast who hated people and who wanted to destroy everything it see or wants.Saso watched the nine tails as it struggled and then befor saso knew what happened a black shadow took over the red chakra that belonged to the nine tails.

"ARGH"the nine tails said as he saw saso take his chakra and start to pull it out of him,"Not it will not end up like alway i will kill this kid!"The niine tails said,it was not going to let some kid take control of him he was NOT going to be defeated he was going to KILL this kid no matter what!."Guess i have to use this!"The nine tails said as it pured its hated into the chakra saso was holding on too.He knew saso couldn't beat the nine tails hatred it was too much for him the kid would be consumed and defeated trying not to be taken over,the nine tails started to laugh evily as it was about to consum its host with hatred.

"What what what is this"Saso said as his arms were soon turned black but saso fought it,"The nine tailed fox is concentraiting his hatred into the chakra i have"Saso said as he started to fight the hatred but it was starting to consum him even more."What can i do to beat the hatred that is consuming me what can i do,its like im fighting dark saso all over again"Saso said inside his mind but saso wasn't going to give up he knew hate could be beat with happiness so saso started to think happily.He knew that people in his village loved him he knew that but he still doughted it but now hr didn't and thinking about his father he knew his father loved him and probably was dead now or something but he knew his father loved him and his brother more then anything in the world and his life as a jinchuriki he knew it was hard but it was going to get better as soon as he beat the nine tails.After saso though of all the stuff the hatred of the nine tails soon went back to the nine tails and as soon as that happened saos made multipule clones about 26 and half of the clones did a rasengan and half of the clones used chakra enhanced strength and all at once hit the nine tails and sneding flying back into the new cage it will going to be sealed in but saso still had the chakra of the nine tails and befor the nine tails could do anything sealed the cage.

"WHAT NOO NOT AGAIN I CAN'T BE SEALED AGAIN I WILL REMEMBER THIS SASO!"the nine tailed demon said as he stared at saso and when he looked at saso he saw him start to glow a golden color and his eyes turned orange the markings on the cloak was like the sage of six paths and in the middle of the marking was the symbol of the new seal the nine tails was in "Woah this is soo cool!" saso said as he looked around his body as golden flames started to give off of the new tailess chakra shroud.

~Outside saso's mind~
Saso got up from under the waterfall with the same golden shroud with the markings and his eyes were still orange,"SASO"juro said as he ran towards saso."Juro look i got my finally form of my tailed beast because i beat it juro i beat it!"Saso said as he jumped up and down "Yea i can see that you look so cool"Juro said as he looked at saso's knew and finally form "Yea i do"Saso said as he cut off the nine tails chakra "Lets go home now juro im tired the battle with the nine tails really took some energy out of me"Saso said panting."oK Saso lets head to the boat"Juro said as he looked at saso,he was proud that he finally mastered his tailed beast and would be able to use its power at will,"Thats sounds good"Saso said as him and juro walked to the boat and went back to the village of sunagakure

History:
When the saiyan race was being desroyed vegetas mother and father ttook a saiyan pod and flew off to the closest planet which was earth,in a year they with no food or anything they landed on earth close to an old mans house hold.They came out of the pod hungry because they hadnt eatin in a year,the old man who had seen something fall from the sky had came out of the house and found the two saiyans.He carried them back in side were he feed them and then gave them clean cloths
they had sadly found out that during the blast there tails were blown off so they could no longer turn into the great apes.After a few years on earth and living a normal life they wanted akid so they "did it" until the women was finally preggers with there saiyan baby.

After nine months the female saiyan had there pure blood saiyan child they named vegeta jr.,the father loved the child when he first saw his son along with that he had a tail.Over the years vegeta jr.'s father loved and also trained him and told him stories of the legendary super saiyan that once excisted and told him never to look into the mood,which vegeta never did.

Last edited by Hiyoshi on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Speed

Speed

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
Vegeta jr. Left_bar_bleue0/0Vegeta jr. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Ki:
Vegeta jr. Left_bar_bleue0/0Vegeta jr. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Transformations:

Vegeta jr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vegeta jr.   Vegeta jr. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:29 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Vegeta jr.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Hiyoshi :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: