Dragonball Hiyoshi
Dragonball Hiyoshi
Dragonball Hiyoshi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Hiyoshi

Welcome to a new era of the Dragonball Universe, enter this world where you decide the fate of the planet the Z fighters worked so hard to defend!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
CURRENT MOON
Latest topics
» Descargar El Maestro Del Disfraz (comedia) Espanol Latino Dv
Adventures in the Northern Mountains Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 4:27 am by 

» Http://a.imageshack.us/img26/8901/re94991.jpg
Adventures in the Northern Mountains Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 2:42 am by 

» Solucionarios Fisica Wolfgang Bauer
Adventures in the Northern Mountains Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:33 pm by breathorv

» Download Whatsapp Spy V1.51 For PC
Adventures in the Northern Mountains Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:05 pm by breathorv

» Tru Boy Models Scotty Rapidshare
Adventures in the Northern Mountains Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:59 am by breathorv

» Film Paprika 1991 Free Download 1
Adventures in the Northern Mountains Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:15 pm by breathorv

» The Prototype Full Movie
Adventures in the Northern Mountains Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:48 pm by breathorv

» The Prototype Full Movie
Adventures in the Northern Mountains Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by breathorv

» Adobe Flash Cs3
Adventures in the Northern Mountains Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:29 am by breathorv

Top posters
breathorv
Adventures in the Northern Mountains Vote_lcapAdventures in the Northern Mountains Voting_barAdventures in the Northern Mountains Vote_rcap 
Speed
Adventures in the Northern Mountains Vote_lcapAdventures in the Northern Mountains Voting_barAdventures in the Northern Mountains Vote_rcap 
Daichi
Cepeda
Hiyoshi
Kara Marks
Aiko
Garruk
Aito
kinominki
Most active topic starters
breathorv
Speed
Daichi
Cepeda
Kara Marks
Garruk
kinominki
Hiyoshi
Affiliates
Dragonballs Collected

Adventures in the Northern Mountains

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cepeda

Cepeda

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
Adventures in the Northern Mountains Left_bar_bleue11300/11300Adventures in the Northern Mountains Empty_bar_bleue  (11300/11300)
Ki:
Adventures in the Northern Mountains Left_bar_bleue650/650Adventures in the Northern Mountains Empty_bar_bleue  (650/650)
Transformations:

Adventures in the Northern Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Adventures in the Northern Mountains   Adventures in the Northern Mountains Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:22 am

Cepeda had been training, up in the northern mountains, where there is a high amount of snow, but Cepeda had no idea, so he was just sitting there, highly cold. He figured, this would be an awesome way to train, conditioning his body, by experiencing excessively cold weather, he figured this would make him even stronger. He was currently fighting a wild polar bear, who was seeing Cepeda as food for himself that night. Cepeda was usually nice to animals, and loved animals, but when it came to survival, he put himself first. He wasn’t going to kill the polar bear, well, he wouldn’t try to kill it.

“Listen here, Mr. Polar Bear, I’m sure you can’t understand, but you know I don’t want to fight you. Please, just find some seals or something to eat, but leave me alone, I really don’t want to hurt you.” He said to the bear, as the bear roared at him, and sent a claw forward. Cepeda back flipped, out the way of the claw, and felt the snow off the ground begin to freeze from the cold. He slightly groaned, as he flew back some more. His hand wasn’t numb just yet, but it was beginning to. “I’m sorry I have to do this mr. Polar Bear, please forgive me.” He said, as the polar bear lashed forward, attempting a bite at Cepeda’s shoulder. He side stepped and was at his side. “I’m sorry.” He said as he sent a punch to his side, knocking him across the snow filled ground. The impact wouldn’t be too bad, because of the terrain.

Cepeda smiled, as he finished the polar bear off, but he still was cold. He jumped in the air, and began to ascend, with his flying ability. He flew forward, until the cold did begin to get to him. He fell to the ground, feeling extremely cold. Cold also makes him really sleepy, another factor that began to weigh in. “I can get over this, I can make it…” He said, as he began to drift into unconsciousness. Wake up! Wake up! WAKE UP! His subconscious said. He already knew, he was out, but he wouldn’t admit it to himself, because that would mean death.

Cepeda suddenly sprung up, and looked around, and faced a girl around his age, and an old man. He looked down at himself, with whole new clothes, warmer ones at that as he looked at them. “What’s going on?” He asked them, as the old man began to laugh and the girl also giggled. “I’m sorry boy, but we had to change you. The clothes you were wearing weren’t for this weather. It’s a miracle you survived all of that.” He said, as the girl started to giggle some more. “Don’t worry, I didn’t peek.” She said, as Cepeda began to blush and nodded.

“Well, thank you both for what you did. I gotta go back out and train some more.” HE said, as the man paused him with a cough. “Hey, why don’t you stay here and get something to eat?” He asked, as Cepeda looked at him and smiled and nodded. “I could get something to eat, why thank you.” He said, as she made him some stu, and put it in a bowl. Cepeda smirked and began to eat it. “This is delicious, you are a great cook.” He said, as the girl smiled. “Thank you.” SHe said, as Cepeda heard a loud crash, so did the other two, as the ground began to shake, and screams were heard outside. “Excuse me.” He said, and put the bowl on the desk, and ran out.

He looked outside, and noticed a group of men, armed, as they were all pointing their weapons at people in the village. One was walking toward the house he was at, as he looked forward. “What ever you think your doing, I advise you get out of here, before I harm you. You and your friends better follow my advice.” The man laughed, as he pointed his weapon at Cepeda. “And if we don’t?” He asked, as Cepeda smirked and raised his hand a small ki blast formed, and he fired it forward at the man. The ki blast made his weapon exploded. The sight frightened the man, and he ran away. The rest of his allies saw the sight, and they ran toward Cepeda, firing their guns.

He looked forward, as he saw the bullets fly. At Cepeda’s power level, the bullets would feel like rocks bouncing off of his body. It didn’t hurt, it only irritated him. He walked forward, as he charged some energy into his right hand. “You should stop.” He said, as he fired the energy wave at the ground right between them, knocking them across the field. HE smiled, as he heard one of them declare they should regroup. “Let’s go to the home base, and tell Master Nis that we have a problem.” They shouted, as Cepeda thought he should follow.

He walked back into the house and smiled at them. “I took care of your minor problem, but it is an even huger one, I’ll go take care of it for you guys though.” He said with a smile, as he closed the door, and flew forward, following the regrouping invaders. He looked forward, as it seemed their bases wouldn’t be for miles, until he saw one press some kind of button. Suddenly, some sort of door opened from the ground, and they all drove their vehicles inside of it. Cepeda followed, and landed inside. He pressed the ground too hard, and the rest of them heard. “He followed us! Press the alarm!” One shouted, as they pushed some button, and a loud alarm played. “Let’s get this over with.” HE said, as he walked forward, as they fled.

He jumped up and flew through the base. “You people disgust me, hurting innocent villages for what? Some food, some money? Why don’t you trade with them, why don’t you work for you stuff like they do?” He shouted, through out the base, as he punched various people standing by him, as he looked at a huge door in front of him, as he kicked it, knocking it down, as he looked inside. “Get ready, I’m about to mix things up.”

He saw a huge man, with a giant gun for a hand, as Cepeda smiled. He raised his hand in the air, and formed a giant energy ball, as he looked forward. “I will do to you, what you did to those people.” He said, as he threw the ball forward, it hit the edge of his throne, which would knock him into the opposite room, as he smiled. He knew it wouldn’t kill him, because of his size, but he knew it would hurt . He flew out of the base, and back to the village, where the people were excited to see him, as he smiled and bowed. “So, where can I get some more stew?”

# of words:1206
Back to top Go down
Speed

Speed

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
Adventures in the Northern Mountains Left_bar_bleue0/0Adventures in the Northern Mountains Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Ki:
Adventures in the Northern Mountains Left_bar_bleue0/0Adventures in the Northern Mountains Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Transformations:

Adventures in the Northern Mountains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventures in the Northern Mountains   Adventures in the Northern Mountains Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:09 pm

PL boost 1206
Post on your char app adding 1206 to your power level
Back to top Go down

Adventures in the Northern Mountains
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Hiyoshi :: Planets :: Earth-
Jump to: