Dragonball Hiyoshi
Dragonball Hiyoshi
Dragonball Hiyoshi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Hiyoshi

Welcome to a new era of the Dragonball Universe, enter this world where you decide the fate of the planet the Z fighters worked so hard to defend!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
CURRENT MOON
Latest topics
» Descargar El Maestro Del Disfraz (comedia) Espanol Latino Dv
Job Hunting Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 4:27 am by 

» Http://a.imageshack.us/img26/8901/re94991.jpg
Job Hunting Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 2:42 am by 

» Solucionarios Fisica Wolfgang Bauer
Job Hunting Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:33 pm by breathorv

» Download Whatsapp Spy V1.51 For PC
Job Hunting Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:05 pm by breathorv

» Tru Boy Models Scotty Rapidshare
Job Hunting Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:59 am by breathorv

» Film Paprika 1991 Free Download 1
Job Hunting Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:15 pm by breathorv

» The Prototype Full Movie
Job Hunting Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:48 pm by breathorv

» The Prototype Full Movie
Job Hunting Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by breathorv

» Adobe Flash Cs3
Job Hunting Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:29 am by breathorv

Top posters
breathorv
Job Hunting Vote_lcapJob Hunting Voting_barJob Hunting Vote_rcap 
Speed
Daichi
Cepeda
Hiyoshi
Kara Marks
Aiko
Garruk
Aito
kinominki
Most active topic starters
breathorv
Speed
Daichi
Cepeda
Kara Marks
Garruk
kinominki
Hiyoshi
Affiliates
Dragonballs Collected

Job Hunting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cepeda

Cepeda

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
Job Hunting Left_bar_bleue11300/11300Job Hunting Empty_bar_bleue  (11300/11300)
Ki:
Job Hunting Left_bar_bleue650/650Job Hunting Empty_bar_bleue  (650/650)
Transformations:

Job Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Job Hunting   Job Hunting Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:33 pm

The scene was currently in West City. Cepeda had figured he might as well look for some type of job, to raise some more zenni. He wanted to buy some more clothes, and some training equipment. He couldn’t really find some where to work, at the age of fifteen, and the only thing he has every done was drop out of high school and become a martial artist. He was pretty famous, because of his work as a martial artist, but no one wanted to hire him, because he had no phone to be contacted by, or any way on that note. He was incredibly angry and only wanted to get some money. “I might as well just wait for the next tournament, see if I can win that one. I’ll have to train hard then.”

Suddenly screams were heard all through out the town, as he heard an explosion in the far east of West City, on the opposite side of the Capsule Corporation. “What was that?” He said, as people began to run away from the place of explosion, as he stopped one man. “Sir, what is going on?” He asked, as the man was out of breath, extremely scared. “The Red Twisters, they are attacking the bank. They are heavily armed and dangerous.” Cepeda smirked, as he started to run toward that direction.

Cepeda looked forward, as he saw the bank windows blown out, and a bunch of people screaming, and run throughout the streets, as he saw a bunch of dudes sitting, with bags of cash in their hands and fired inside of the bank. “So, they are just like me? Able to manipulate Ki?” He said, as he looked forward. He was taught by his adoptive father to use ki. He thought he and his father were the only ones who knew how to do it.

The three bank robbers looked back at Cepeda, as they all laughed. “What are you doing? Shouldn’t you be running away?” He asked, as Cepeda groaned and spit on the ground to the side. “You disappoint me. Hurting the innocent people, just to get some money. Why don’t you be like me, and actually look for a job?” The three looked at him and laughed, as they all fired Ki blast at his direction. Cepeda jumped in the air, over them, as he began to fly. The three all looked surprised, as they all flew into the air, and surrounded him at three different angles.

“So, your can fly just like us? One of them asked, as Cepeda kept turning around, several times, to keep an eye on all three of them. “Let’s see, you might be fun to play with.” One of them said, as he flew forward toward Cepeda. Cepeda looked, as he received an elbow to the face, and flew down toward the city. He skid across the ground, and flew into the bank, hitting a disk, crushing it upon impact, and flying to the wall, where he flew through that also.

Cepeda got back up, and wiped his lip with his forearm, as he began to laugh. “This will be fun, but I’m not in the mood for games, I was going to send my application to this place next!” He shouted at the three, as he flew out of the bank, with a ki enhanced dash, as he looked at the one that hit him first. He sent a fist forward at him, sending him backwards, but the other two soon followed. One sent a fist toward Cepeda’s face, while the other sent a knee to his side. They both contacted at the same time, causing critical pain on Cepeda.

He screamed out loud from the intense pain it caused, as one formed a double fist, and sent it into Cepeda’s back, sending him back to the ground. Cepeda caused an explosion on the ground, causing a small tremor, as one of them flew down, and stomped on Cepeda’s back. Cepeda screamed, as the ground let out another loud tremor. The man stepped off of Cepeda, and picked him up by the collar, as he threw him into the air. “Well, it seems we broke him too fast. That’s too bad, I was just having fun.” He said, as the other two just laughed.

Cepeda smirked, as he was flying down to the ground, he put his hand out, and fired an energy wave flying toward the one who threw him into the air. The beam flew toward him, but he jumped out of the way, the blast still sent him flying away, as he landed on the ground. “I’m not broken just yet, I still have something to say!” He said, as he smiled, and flew toward the other ones way. He sent a fist right toward his jaw, knocking him toward a building. He vanished, and appeared right between him and the building.

“Meet your maker!” He said, as he sent a kick at him, knocking him into the air. Cepeda quickly followed, by flying toward him, with a ki enhanced dash, and sent a punch toward his torso, sending him flying toward the ground. “Say goodbye!” He said, as he charged a Full Power Energy Ball, he sent it down toward him, the ball made contact, and knocked him right into the ground below. Cepeda smiled, as he felt a foot in his back, knocking him toward the ground.

Cepeda quickly caught himself, and looked at the other two sitting there, highly irritated, as Cepeda smiled. “I’m not quite done with you two.” He shouted, as he charged some energy in his hands and began to fire it rapidly at the two. “HA!” HE shouted, as many energy waves flew toward the two. The barrage waves homed in on them, as they flew in many directions, trying to dodge. They narrowly avoided harm, as Cepeda smirked, and flew towards one. He sent a kick to the side of his head, sending him down to the streets below.

Cepeda looked at the other one, and formed another Full Power Energy Wave in his hand, and sent it flying toward him. “Take that!” He said, as he fired a Energy Wave also. They clashed beams, as Cepeda smirked, and put more energy in. He felt how much more power he had, as he sighed, and with his other hand, he formed another energy wave, and fired it at the bank robber. The blast hit him, and sent him to the ground below, as Cepeda smirked, his clothes ripped and landed below. “That will teach you!” he said, as the townspeople all cheered for him. “Sir, I would love to hire you!’ He heard, as he smiled at the crowd.

# of words:1138
Back to top Go down
Speed

Speed

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
Job Hunting Left_bar_bleue0/0Job Hunting Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Ki:
Job Hunting Left_bar_bleue0/0Job Hunting Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Transformations:

Job Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting   Job Hunting Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:00 am

Approved ^^
Back to top Go down

Job Hunting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Hiyoshi :: Planets :: Earth :: West City-
Jump to: