Dragonball Hiyoshi
Dragonball Hiyoshi
Dragonball Hiyoshi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Hiyoshi

Welcome to a new era of the Dragonball Universe, enter this world where you decide the fate of the planet the Z fighters worked so hard to defend!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
CURRENT MOON
Latest topics
» Descargar El Maestro Del Disfraz (comedia) Espanol Latino Dv
Learning Scattering Bullet Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 4:27 am by 

» Http://a.imageshack.us/img26/8901/re94991.jpg
Learning Scattering Bullet Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 2:42 am by 

» Solucionarios Fisica Wolfgang Bauer
Learning Scattering Bullet Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:33 pm by breathorv

» Download Whatsapp Spy V1.51 For PC
Learning Scattering Bullet Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:05 pm by breathorv

» Tru Boy Models Scotty Rapidshare
Learning Scattering Bullet Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:59 am by breathorv

» Film Paprika 1991 Free Download 1
Learning Scattering Bullet Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:15 pm by breathorv

» The Prototype Full Movie
Learning Scattering Bullet Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:48 pm by breathorv

» The Prototype Full Movie
Learning Scattering Bullet Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by breathorv

» Adobe Flash Cs3
Learning Scattering Bullet Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:29 am by breathorv

Top posters
breathorv
Learning Scattering Bullet Vote_lcapLearning Scattering Bullet Voting_barLearning Scattering Bullet Vote_rcap 
Speed
Learning Scattering Bullet Vote_lcapLearning Scattering Bullet Voting_barLearning Scattering Bullet Vote_rcap 
Daichi
Cepeda
Hiyoshi
Kara Marks
Aiko
Garruk
Aito
kinominki
Most active topic starters
breathorv
Speed
Daichi
Cepeda
Kara Marks
Garruk
kinominki
Hiyoshi
Affiliates
Dragonballs Collected

Learning Scattering Bullet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cepeda

Cepeda

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
Learning Scattering Bullet Left_bar_bleue11300/11300Learning Scattering Bullet Empty_bar_bleue  (11300/11300)
Ki:
Learning Scattering Bullet Left_bar_bleue650/650Learning Scattering Bullet Empty_bar_bleue  (650/650)
Transformations:

Learning Scattering Bullet Empty
PostSubject: Learning Scattering Bullet   Learning Scattering Bullet Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Cepeda had heard, there was going to be another World Tournament soon, so he thought he might as well get some training done. He had thought about going to the gym, but at his power, it would not do anything for him. He needed to fight people, just like him. He thought he might have to find people like Son Goku, Majunior, or Papayaman. People of their strength would populate the tournament this year, and he had to get ready for them, by learning the attacks they also use. He had remembered seeing an attack used by one of the bald ones named Krillin. He used an attack in one of the tournaments, where he fires a beam, and when he misses he quickly fires all the shots off, and they home in on an opponent.

Cepeda wanted to look for a place where lots of people like him, would gather to fight like that, and he heard of a place called Kame House, where he had train loads of people to fight with Ki. The one named Master Roshi, who resided there, had taught two winners of the Tenkaichi Budokai tournament, Tien and Goku. He was looking for Goku especially, he had heard he trained and fathered many strong heroes, like the Great Saiyaman, who was his son, and Son Goten, and Papayaman. He also heard, he was best friends with Krillin, the inventor of the technique he is trying to learn.

Cepeda had finally found the Kame house, and landed right outside of the home, and looked inside of the house, and saw a bunch of people exactly like him, outside, trying to seek the help of Master Roshi, but he looked at the door, and a note on the door saying Master Roshi would be absent for a quite long time for a vacation, which confused him on how he could vacation to another place then where he was, since he was on an tropical island.

Cepeda looked at the many people around him, and could sensed their strong level of Ki, as he began to laugh and smiled at them. He then heard some dialogue, and suddenly the loud voice of one of the martial artist. “I’m the strongest fighter on Earth! I will be winning the new World Tournament this year, I’ll take the cash prize, the fame, and all the glory! He heard, and turned, to see a overly muscle headed fool. “Who are you?” He asked, as the man looked back. “The name is Dusk, not nice to meet you!” He shouted at Cepeda, as Cepeda groaned.

He looks strong, he has quite a bit of ki on him, maybe I should challenge him to a fight. “Excuse me, Dusk? Would you mind if me and you fought?” He asked, as Dusk began to laugh, and fell on the ground, as everyone around him began to laugh too. Kid, who do you think you are? I like you guts though. Fine, I’ll knock you aside right quick, and show everyone around here, just how strong I am! He shouted, as Cepeda smiled and got in a stance. “Alright.” He said, as Dusk ran forward, and launched a punch forward. Cepeda smiled, and sidestepped.

“Please tell me you have more than that! I sensed much more energy from you.” He said, as Dusk groaned, and turned and launch a huge wave of energy at Cepeda’s direction. Cepeda quickly ducked under the blast, and was right under him. “My turn!” He said, as he launched a fist upward, aiming at his chin. The punch connected, and Dusk flew into the air. Cepeda smiled, as he flew up, and grabbed his leg, he then swung him around a couple of times, then launched him to the ocean to the side.

“That was fun, anyone else wanna go?” He asked the crowd, as many of the people cheered, but some of Dusk’s friends booed, and flew into the air, right in front of Cepeda. It was about four of them, and they were lined up, about 3 feet apart at a time. “You guys wanna fight too? Sweet!” HE said, as he thought about the attack he wanted to learn.

He launched a beam forward, as he looked at them, as they all flew out of the way of the attack, Cepeda smiled, as the beam split in four, and homed in on them. It hit their marks, as they all flew out of the sky, and fell to the sand below, getting stuck, as he rose his hand in victory, and the other Martial Artists all cheered.

775/650 for Scattering Bullet
Back to top Go down
Speed

Speed

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
Learning Scattering Bullet Left_bar_bleue0/0Learning Scattering Bullet Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Ki:
Learning Scattering Bullet Left_bar_bleue0/0Learning Scattering Bullet Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Transformations:

Learning Scattering Bullet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning Scattering Bullet   Learning Scattering Bullet Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:52 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Learning Scattering Bullet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Hiyoshi :: Planets :: Earth :: Kame House-
Jump to: