Dragonball Hiyoshi
Dragonball Hiyoshi
Dragonball Hiyoshi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Hiyoshi

Welcome to a new era of the Dragonball Universe, enter this world where you decide the fate of the planet the Z fighters worked so hard to defend!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
CURRENT MOON
Latest topics
» Descargar El Maestro Del Disfraz (comedia) Espanol Latino Dv
Defeating the Saibamen Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 4:27 am by 

» Http://a.imageshack.us/img26/8901/re94991.jpg
Defeating the Saibamen Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 2:42 am by 

» Solucionarios Fisica Wolfgang Bauer
Defeating the Saibamen Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:33 pm by breathorv

» Download Whatsapp Spy V1.51 For PC
Defeating the Saibamen Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:05 pm by breathorv

» Tru Boy Models Scotty Rapidshare
Defeating the Saibamen Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:59 am by breathorv

» Film Paprika 1991 Free Download 1
Defeating the Saibamen Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:15 pm by breathorv

» The Prototype Full Movie
Defeating the Saibamen Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:48 pm by breathorv

» The Prototype Full Movie
Defeating the Saibamen Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by breathorv

» Adobe Flash Cs3
Defeating the Saibamen Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:29 am by breathorv

Top posters
breathorv
Defeating the Saibamen Vote_lcapDefeating the Saibamen Voting_barDefeating the Saibamen Vote_rcap 
Speed
Defeating the Saibamen Vote_lcapDefeating the Saibamen Voting_barDefeating the Saibamen Vote_rcap 
Daichi
Cepeda
Hiyoshi
Kara Marks
Aiko
Garruk
Aito
kinominki
Most active topic starters
breathorv
Speed
Daichi
Cepeda
Kara Marks
Garruk
kinominki
Hiyoshi
Affiliates
Dragonballs Collected

Defeating the Saibamen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cepeda

Cepeda

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
Defeating the Saibamen Left_bar_bleue11300/11300Defeating the Saibamen Empty_bar_bleue  (11300/11300)
Ki:
Defeating the Saibamen Left_bar_bleue650/650Defeating the Saibamen Empty_bar_bleue  (650/650)
Transformations:

Defeating the Saibamen Empty
PostSubject: Defeating the Saibamen   Defeating the Saibamen Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:06 am

Cepeda had heard of disturbence going on in Hercule City. Cepeda had heard Hercule had been in the hospitial, from stomach pains, but he had figured Hercule wasn't as strong as he potrayed a long time ago, when he sensed his energy one day when seeing him live. He was much stronger than regular humans, but nothing compared to himself and the other martial artists he knew personally. Cepeda knew Hercule could harm enemies like these, he had sensed this opponents from a long way away. "I have to help these people. They won't stand a chance for these many power levels, much higher than theirs." He said, as he dragon dashed all the way to Hercule City.

Cepeda landed in Hercule City, where explosions were felt on the very ground, and smoke was seen, as the saibamen had blown up several buildings. Not too many bloodshed was seen, it seems they were just toying around with the people of the town. "I will show you guys for coming to this town, harming the people." He said, as he flew forward, seeing one who was stomping on a man, and launched a huge shoulder forward at him, knocking him across the streets. "Get away from here!" He shouted at the Saibamen, as he helped the man up. "Get out of here, get anyone you can, and get out. As for the ones being confronted, I will help them as soon as possible." He said, as the man nodded, and ran away.

"I will have to kill you and your friends won't I? I'm sorry, but if it is for the safety of these people, and even the safety of planet Earth, I will have to eradicate you." He shouted out loud, as he flew forward, and the Saibamen did too. He launched an elbow at him, as his opponent Saibamen launched one too. A invisible sonic boom was given, as many windows of cars cracked, as he looked forward at the Saibamen. "Your strong, but I can feel your energy. Your nothing compared to me." He said to the saibamen, as he grabbed his arm, and swung him around, and launched him to a building to the side. He knew everyone had to be evcauated from the city by now. He looked to the side, and saw all of the Saibamen, watching their fight.

Cepeda smiled, as the Saibamen emerged from the building, and flew forward toward Cepeda. "You can't stop me that easily." Cepeda said, as he smiled, and flipped. As soon as the Saibamen approached, he kicked him downward at the ground. The Saibamen flew, and hit the ground face first, actually getting it's head stuck inside. Cepeda smiled, as he charged a Riot Javelin. "Say goodbye!" He said, as he launched it downward at the Saibamen. An explosion was made, causing a crater. Cepeda closed his eyes, as when he reopened them, he looked down to see the Saibamen elimanted. "Too easy." He mumbled, as he turned around to the rest of them, and one of them had already started and sent a kick to his face. HE flew up, as he wiped his lip.

Cepeda looked at the Saibamen, as he was really annoyed, and wanted to go ahead and finish this fight fast. He flew forward toward the Saibamen, and kicked him toward the ground. He then flew faster, and actually flew under him. He then launched a fist right into it's back. "I won't forgive you!" He said, as he then launched a kick to knock him into the air. He then flew past him, and appeared above him, as he kicked him down to the ground. He then put his hand out, and charged a Full Power Energy Ball. "Time to finish this!" He shouted, as he threw the ball down on hsi opponent. The ball soared down to the ground, and exploded upon contact with the Saibamen. "Two eradicted. Three still waiting destruction." He said, as the other three, who looked much stronger than the rest began to laugh.

Cepeda groaned, as the three all began to power up. Cepeda then began to shout, as his own power level started to climb from him powering up. All four of the fighters there finished, as Cepeda nodded, and removed his weight clothing. "I'm now at 100% power. There will be no excuses, I shall now take you out!" Cepeda felt himself to be so light, as he flew toward his opponents. He attempted a kick at one of the Saibamen, but the other two quickly sent kicks to his head. He flew backwards, as all three homed in on him, and attempted kicks all at him, knocking him fairly fast into the air. Cepeda flew, as he looked at them, he maneuvered, and sent a barrage of Ki waves at them. The Saibamen easily and quickly flew away past buildings to dodge the blow.

All three suddenly teleported behind him, and one punched him downward. The other two charged ki blasts, and knocked him downward tot he ground. Cepeda hit the ground, and bounced off, as he skid across the ground. He looked into the air, as he got back up, and started to power up some more. "I'm starting to get pissed off. I'll show you bastards, just who I am. The name is Son Cepeda, I have to realize, that I am the protector of planet earth, from people like you. I have to protect not only small towns, but the whole planet, from threats. I won't show mercy, on opponents like yourselves, that would harm innocent people. Say goodbye!"

Cepeda put his hands together, as he smiled, and shot a blast of Ki at the saibamen. The Ki wave was easily dodged, as he raised an eyebrow, and it rose into the ground. "A terrible dodge for this technique." He said, as the ki wave exploded, and many different waves were sent downward to the saibamen. THe saibamen's scream was heard, as Cepeda smiled, and the saibamen were quickly annihilated. "I will protect this planet, even if I turn to a pile of ashes while doing it."

Word Count:1026
Back to top Go down

Defeating the Saibamen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Hiyoshi :: Planets :: Earth :: Plains-
Jump to: