Dragonball Hiyoshi
Dragonball Hiyoshi
Dragonball Hiyoshi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Hiyoshi

Welcome to a new era of the Dragonball Universe, enter this world where you decide the fate of the planet the Z fighters worked so hard to defend!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
CURRENT MOON
Latest topics
» Descargar El Maestro Del Disfraz (comedia) Espanol Latino Dv
Another day of training Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 4:27 am by 

» Http://a.imageshack.us/img26/8901/re94991.jpg
Another day of training Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 2:42 am by 

» Solucionarios Fisica Wolfgang Bauer
Another day of training Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:33 pm by breathorv

» Download Whatsapp Spy V1.51 For PC
Another day of training Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:05 pm by breathorv

» Tru Boy Models Scotty Rapidshare
Another day of training Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:59 am by breathorv

» Film Paprika 1991 Free Download 1
Another day of training Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:15 pm by breathorv

» The Prototype Full Movie
Another day of training Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:48 pm by breathorv

» The Prototype Full Movie
Another day of training Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by breathorv

» Adobe Flash Cs3
Another day of training Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:29 am by breathorv

Top posters
breathorv
Another day of training Vote_lcapAnother day of training Voting_barAnother day of training Vote_rcap 
Speed
Another day of training Vote_lcapAnother day of training Voting_barAnother day of training Vote_rcap 
Daichi
Cepeda
Hiyoshi
Kara Marks
Aiko
Garruk
Aito
kinominki
Most active topic starters
breathorv
Speed
Daichi
Cepeda
Kara Marks
Garruk
kinominki
Hiyoshi
Affiliates
Dragonballs Collected

Another day of training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daichi
Admin
Daichi

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
Another day of training Left_bar_bleue19463/19463Another day of training Empty_bar_bleue  (19463/19463)
Ki:
Another day of training Left_bar_bleue9732/9732Another day of training Empty_bar_bleue  (9732/9732)
Transformations:

Another day of training Empty
PostSubject: Another day of training   Another day of training Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:52 pm

Daichi is in a wide open area and is prepared for his special training with one of the Z fighter members named Veddy. Daichi didn't care what happened as long as he recieved his training from Veddy. Veddy landed moments later. He smiled and said to Daichi, "I am honored. You are the second person to ever be interested in a custom technique of mine. You seem like you could meet the requirements. But before the Big Spirit Bang can be controlled, you need proper speed and strength. So I will help you get faster and stronger to help you learn the Big Spirit Bang. Got it?" Daichi smiles and nods. "I bneleive thats a fair deal. How exactly do you plan on making me any faster than what I already am? Also why do I even need speed in order to harness the power of your attack." Daichi says. Veddy smiled and said, "You'll see. To work on speed here." Veddy created similar armor of Daichi's but it was weighted to be about 2 tons. He said, "Try it on." Then Veddy sat on a rock, closed his eyes and meditated. Daichi picked up the armor and put it on. He then collapsed to the ground "What the?......What is this?!" Daichi yells as he struggles to stand. He then decides to syc up but his speed already decreased in the transformation so he decided to use his second form to see how well he could stand in it. Veddy smiled. He explained, "These are weighted clothes. You are going to get used to them pretty soon when I am through with you and your training." He said, "I am going to work on your speed AND strength at the same time. Here, Catch." He threw a large boulder at Daichi to see if he could catch it. He smiled. He said, "We'll walk to that cliff." It was about a mile away. Veddy started walking. Daichi grabbed the rock and bend his knees due to the weight of the rock. Daichi then asks "Is it ok if I transform to do this task?" Veddy said, "No. You won't get stronger that way. Instead of relying always on your 2nd Form, you should try to Push yourself farther then your own power so that you'll rarely even need it. You can't always use your transformations. The stronger your base power is, the stronger your 2nd form will be. Catch my drift?" Veddy then said, "Now let's pick up the pace." Then he started jogging. Daichi then slowly begin to walk. "Grr!" Daichi growls as he feels the rock begin to seem heavier. Daichi then see's Veddy jogging. "What the....are you just gonna leave me like that?" Daichi questions still walking over to the cliff. Daichi begins to sweat as he continues walking. His arms begin to ache. "Ow!" Daichi screams as he still continues walking. "Are you kidding me!" Daichi yells still walking. Veddy sat and meditated. He said, "The best teachers don't give you the answers but nudge you in the direction so you reach it and are prepared for it on your own." Then he jumped in the air and said, "Try flying with it now." Veddy meditated in the air and waited...

Daichi then says "Oh hell!" As he attempts to fly but ends up flying like a bird without a wing. Daichi then started falling and flying over and over and he began to tire of this training. Veddy said, "That's enough. You improved enough I think. Your strength should have improved for now. Let's take a break." Veddy created a bowl of cooked rice and started eating it. Then he said, "What do you like to eat?" Daichi then said "I prefer not eat before training." Daichi then dropped the boulder and stretched. "Was this really nessessary?" Daichi asks. Veddy says, "Yes. You aren't ready for the Big Spirit Bang, till yoiu have complete energy control which you can get better through training. It took me 1 month to complete it's power. And that was with Self Training." Then he said, "Let's Continue then.Here is a water bottle." He gave Daichi a bottle with water in it. Then he started walking. "What is this bottle for? I'm not thiirsty" Daichi says to Veddy. He takes the bottle anyways and stretches. He then waits for a reply. Veddy harshly said, "Drink it!" What he didn't tell Daichi is that would temporarly increase his strength so he could continue carrying the boulder. Daichi sighed and he took a sip out of the drink. He felt his powerlevel begin to increase. An aura surrounds his body. "What is this?" Daichi asks Veddy. Daichi's aura fades away as he waits for his answer. Veddy smiled and said, "This is a drug created by me to TEMPORARILY increase your strength for training purposes. You see how much easier it is to lift it. Well you need to train hard enough so that you can carry that easy WITHOUT the drug. When you finish we'll work on your speed for you need good reflexes and speed and strength to learn this technique. Who knows maybe you'll come to me hoping to learn my BEST technique. hehehehe. But that will be when you are 10x stronger (PL WISE) literally." Then he said, "Now hurry it up." Daichi walks up to the rock and begins to carry it with ease. He begins walking "Wow! whats this stuff made of any ways?" Daichi says suprised that this stuff worked and wasn't deadly. Daichi continues carrying the rock. Veddy said, "hmm my own special ingredients from Vegeta." Then he flew toward the mountain and said, "Hey! Try to fly with that training block." Daichi says "sure no prob." He then charges for the sky. "Alright Veddy, i'm in the sky now what?" Veddy then says to Daichi. "I won't you to throw it as far as you can." Daichi nods and then throws the huge boulder. Veddy then yells "Now focus your energy into an energy ball." Daichi begins to concentrate. He feels an energy ball form into the palm of his hand. Daichi feels a blue energy ball form in his hand. He then continues to charge it. Daichi then says "Wow this power its incredible!" Daichi yells as he continues to charge it. Veddy then says "Alright i need you to destroy that boulder with that ball of energy." Daichi then nods and releases the energy ball. It travels with incredible speed and blows up the boulder. Daichi says "Big Spirit Bang!" Daichi lands to the ground along with Veddy. Daichi thanks Veddy for training him and he flies off but first decides to get something to eat from Veddy.

Word Count: 1128
Back to top Go down
https://dragon-ball-hiyoshi.rpg-board.net
Aito

Another day of training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day of training   Another day of training Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:16 pm

Approved

PL= 1128
Ki= 564
Back to top Go down

Another day of training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Hiyoshi :: Planets :: Earth :: Plains-
Jump to: