Dragonball Hiyoshi
Dragonball Hiyoshi
Dragonball Hiyoshi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Hiyoshi

Welcome to a new era of the Dragonball Universe, enter this world where you decide the fate of the planet the Z fighters worked so hard to defend!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
CURRENT MOON
Latest topics
» Descargar El Maestro Del Disfraz (comedia) Espanol Latino Dv
Another threat!(Complete) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 4:27 am by 

» Http://a.imageshack.us/img26/8901/re94991.jpg
Another threat!(Complete) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 2:42 am by 

» Solucionarios Fisica Wolfgang Bauer
Another threat!(Complete) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:33 pm by breathorv

» Download Whatsapp Spy V1.51 For PC
Another threat!(Complete) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:05 pm by breathorv

» Tru Boy Models Scotty Rapidshare
Another threat!(Complete) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:59 am by breathorv

» Film Paprika 1991 Free Download 1
Another threat!(Complete) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:15 pm by breathorv

» The Prototype Full Movie
Another threat!(Complete) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:48 pm by breathorv

» The Prototype Full Movie
Another threat!(Complete) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by breathorv

» Adobe Flash Cs3
Another threat!(Complete) Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:29 am by breathorv

Top posters
breathorv
Another threat!(Complete) Vote_lcapAnother threat!(Complete) Voting_barAnother threat!(Complete) Vote_rcap 
Speed
Another threat!(Complete) Vote_lcapAnother threat!(Complete) Voting_barAnother threat!(Complete) Vote_rcap 
Daichi
Cepeda
Hiyoshi
Kara Marks
Aiko
Garruk
Aito
kinominki
Most active topic starters
breathorv
Speed
Daichi
Cepeda
Kara Marks
Garruk
kinominki
Hiyoshi
Affiliates
Dragonballs Collected

Another threat!(Complete)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daichi
Admin
Daichi

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
Another threat!(Complete) Left_bar_bleue19463/19463Another threat!(Complete) Empty_bar_bleue  (19463/19463)
Ki:
Another threat!(Complete) Left_bar_bleue9732/9732Another threat!(Complete) Empty_bar_bleue  (9732/9732)
Transformations:

Another threat!(Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Another threat!(Complete)   Another threat!(Complete) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:18 pm

Daichi steps out of his spaceship and spots a blast heading towards a city building. "What the hell? I guess this is the wellcoming comitee." Daichi says as he flies towards the powerlevel with full speed. "I'll make sure no one get's hurt!" Daichi spots a midget standing on top of a building just blasting buildings without a care in the world. "Grrr!" Daichi growls as he teleports to his opponent. "What do you think you're doing?" Daichi questions. "I'm blowing these pathetic weaklings to peices." The shorty says. "Who the hell are you?" Daichi questions. "I am Garlic Jr. A being with unimaginable power." Garlic Jr. responnds. "Well Garlic Jr. I will not let you destroy these beings... I will defeat you even if it costs me my life." Daichi yells.

"Ha! Foolish boy, do you honestly think you can take me by yourself? Ah well i'll take my time with you." Garlic junior says as he blasts a ki wave at Daichi. "Ha!" Daichi laughs as he teleports behind Garlic junior.
Daichi lands a kick on Garlic juniors head, sending him flying through buildings. "You will not beat me so easily, you bastard." Daichi says as he teleports behind Garlic junior. He then puchees arlic junior to the ground. BOOM!

Daichi then charges a small purple ball on the tip of his finger. "Death Beam!" Daichi yells as he releases a death beam at Garlic junior. The beam travels at intense speed and penetrates through Garlic juniors chest.
"Ug!" Garlic Junior gasps. "I won't lose a second time Garlic junior says as he passes out.

"Man! This was to easy." Daichi says until e notices a red aura surround Garlic junior. "AAAHHHHH!" Garlic yells. "You think I'm through with you yet!?" Garlic junior yells. "I'm gonna blow this planet to peices right now!" Garlic nunior yells. Garlic junior stands up and begins powering up. "How the hell are you still alive?" Daichi asks! "A simple blast through the chest isn't strong enough to kill me." Garlic junior responds.

Garlic junior continues powering up! His size grows, his muscles bulges out three time's his original state, and his power level is multiplied by five. "Hahahahahaha!You are going to die!" Garlic junior shouts.
Daichi charges for garlic and attempts to land punches on him but when he hits Garlic junior and he isn't fazedi
"Waht the..." Daichi says as he jumps back. "Mwuhahaha!" Garlic junior laughs as he grabs Daichi by the face and slams him to the ground and then throws him threw buildings. He then blast a bunch of ki blasts at Daichi!
Boom,Boom, BOOM! Each blast had hittin' Daichiwith an intense power. "I'm not holding back against you squirt." Garlic junior says to Daichi. "Ugh." Daichi gasps. Garlic junior blasts a red energy wave at Daichi. "AAAAAAAHHH!" Daichi yells as he's blasted by an energy wave.

Daichi then suc's up! His muscles bulge up, a white aura surrounds Daichi, and Daichi's eye's roll up to the back of his head. "Ha! Now i'm stronger!" Daichi shouts. Daichi then takes out his sword and tries to slice up Garlic junior but is just too slow to keep up with him. "Ha!" You may be stronger than I am, but you're not faster than I am!" Garlic junior says as he continue's doging the sword.

Daichi then take's out his staff and holds it with his tail and tries to hit garlic junior with both the sword and the staff. Garlic junior still dodges the hits from both weapons. Daichi's ass is still to slow to hit Garlic junior. "See! I am way faster than you are!" Garlic junior yells at Daichi. Daichi throws the weapons into the air and still tries to his garlic junior but still has absolutely no luck at it! "Damn it!" Daichi yells. "Don't be upset you can't beat me, just accept it." Garlic junior says as he kicks Daichi into the air.

"Daichi is sent through the air. "People of earth, please lend me your power. I can not fail my friend..." Daichi falls to the ground as he is knnocked out.

Daichi begins dreaming, he see's hiis pal Rudolph the red ass reindeer. "Why...Why have you failed me again Daichi..." Rudolph says. "I didn't fail you...It wasn't my fault!" Daichi says as he wakes up. "I'm gonna keep my promise to a dead friend...Both rudolph and Baki!" Daichi flies into the air and teleports behind Garlic junior. He kicks Garlic junior in his back sending him flying through buildings. "I'm not through with you yet!" He throws his sword at Garlic junior and the begins to charge his power up into his hands. A golden ball begins to form onto the palm of his hand. "Hahaha! I'm here to keep my promise... And I will not break the, Rudolph I will not fail you!" Daichi yells as he prepares to release a blast at Garlic junior. "GOLDEN.........ROD!" Daichi shouts as he releases his ultimate attack! "Your ass is scewed!" Daichi yells. "i'M NOT GONNA GIVE UP THAT EASILY!" Garlic junior yells as he blasts a red energy wave at Daichi's golden rod.

The blasts collided with intense force! "Humans...Give me more POWER!" Daichi yells. "Ha! These pathetic humans can't save your pathetic like. Your insolence will cost you your life!" Garlic junior as he adds more power to his blast. "UGH.....Please.....humans.......guve me more of your power!!!!" Daichi shouts as the humans began giving of thier power! "Thank you!" Daichi yells back to the humans.

"You still can't win." Garlic junior says. "No! I will not FAIL!" Daichi says as his power overflows and releases all of his power into the blast. His blast begins to overpower Garlic juniors energy wave! "No! I....I....Won't....loose...to...the...like's....of....you!" Garlic junior syas as my blast strikes him. "Ha! I told you, never underestimate the power of earth!" Daichi says. "AAAHHHHHH!" Garlic junior screams as he reverts to his original form. Daichi seconds later revert to his original form. "Damn it! I used all of my power on that blast a and still didn't kill him....wait, his power! Its lower than anything I've ever seen." Daichi says as he charges for Garlic junior. "No wait! Garlic junior exclaims as he begins running from Daichi. "uh ah, no, motha' fucka' yo ass ain't goin no where!" Daichi says as he grabs Daichi by his shirt, he take's out a sword and says, "Don't ever underestimate.... EARTH!" Daichi says as he cuts Garlic juniors head off. "Uck!" Garlic junior gasps as he dies.

"Oh man! This battle was hard! These humans better start showing my ass some mo' damn respect. This is soome straight up bull shit, deez mutha fucka's be palyin... don't play wit my shit" Daichi says as he lies into the air. "See... Rudolph...I didn't break my promise." Daichi says as he tries to fly off but falls to the ground from exaustin. Daichi then begins breathing heavily from all of the hassle.

CRASH! "As i said... I will not fail you." Daichi says as he falls asleep." And now whenever Daichi went to sleep, he never had a problem with rudolph. Now whenever rudolph appeared in his dreams rudolph was always happy and playful. Daichi and rudolph were friends and Daichi never found his leader Baki, but Daichi will still fight for the safety of the people of earth, no matter how great the threat. Will Daichi ever find his master, Baki? Or will he continue a meaningless search and recieve no results.

Part 2- It's not over yet

Daichi is sleeping when he feels the ground begin to shake and buildings begin to fall. "What the hell could that be?" Daichi asks himself. "Could it be short stuff, no... I finished him off, didn't I?" Daichi says as he gets up and stretches. "Well it was nice while it lasted. "Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! You thought you would be rid of me so easily. Ha Ha Ha Ha, well you've got another thing coming." Garlic junior says as two garlic juniors appear before Daichi.

"What the fuck?" Daichi says. "There are two of you now. Damn, one was hard enough." Daichi says as he jumps back. "HEE!" Garlic junior laughs as he and his dopleganger transform into thier full power state! "Oh shit." Daichi says. "It's go time!" Both the Garlic juniors say at the same time. "I wonder how i'm going to defeat him now. Damn! I really wish I had found Baki before he died." Daichi says as he charges at one of the Garlic juniors. "Ah ah ah. It's a shame we have to do this... and so soon, the fight hasn't even yet begun." The Garlic juniors say at the same time. The juniors began charging a blast, a prurple blast. Daichi then atempts to teleport... but he had wasted too much energy the first time he fought Garlic. "Oh man! I am so out of screwed!" Daichi yells as he the Juniors release the blast. It speeds towards Daichi's direction.

Boom! Daichi was being pushed through buildings. Daichi then falls to the ground with a *Plump* "ow." Daichi gasps in pain as he lays on the ground pretending to be dead. Garlic junior then flies to Daichi's body. "Aw. Do you think we went a little overboard?" One of the garlics say. Daichi then see's this as a chance to try to land a sneak attack. "GOLDEN ROD!" Daichi yells as he position's his hands to blast the Garlics to kingdom come, but as he blasts it one of the garlics teleported behind Daichi and grabbed him and slammed him to the ground so hard a crater forms in the ground. The other Garlic jumps into the air and prepare's to blast his attack. "Aaaahhh! This will teach you to try to trick me!" Garlic junior says as he releases his attack.

Daichi then rolls to his feet and jumps on top of the nearest building. "Hey Baki!" Daichi cries to the skies. "If you have any spare power left, would it be possible for you to lend me some!?" Daichi waits hoping for a respond from lord Baki.

3 minutes later

"Ah shit! I guess his ass ain't answerin'. I guess i'll have to resort to asking someone else. Hey! If thier's anyone else out thier with any extra power, could ya' please lend me some?" Daichi then jumps up and tries to stall until someone responds.

5 minute's later

"Really? These people hate me that much, aw this is bull shit. I'm gonna have to make a plan to go back to freiza one day." Daichi says. Garlic the original come's by and kick's Daichi into the air. "Damn!" Daichi shouts as he tries to catch himself. Then the second Garlic punches Daichi to the ground. "Ha!" Garlic screams. "Really. You bastards on Earth, give me your damn energy or i'll mutha fuckin blow ya'll asses up!" Daichi says as he slams into the ground. Daichi feels his power begin to raise drastically, a green aura surrounds his body. "It's about damn time. Do i really have to threaten these bastards!" Daichi shouts as he jumps up and dashes at garlic junior, the original. Daichi kicks garlic in his stomach but that bastard has packs of mother fucking steel. "Ha! You can't hurt me, not at you're current stage." The original Garlic junior says. "Damn. I have to figure out how to get passed those damn packs." Daichi says in his mind as Garlic junior throws him into a building. The cloned garlic junior jumps up and blast's Daichi through even more buildings. "Arg! Really! You guy's are really starting to piss me off!" Daichi say's as he begins powering up. "AAAAAHHHHHH!" Daichi begins screamin, his powerlevel begin's to raise gradually. "What! How soes he still have that kind of power?! Unless he was just pretending to be weak!" The garlics say at the same time.

"Ha Ha Ha! You guys are in for the ass whoopin' of ya'll mutha fuckin' lives." Daichi yells as an orange aura surrounds his body. "HERE I COME!"Daichi yells as he burst's of the building, destroying it. "WAIT!" The garlics scream, but it was to late, Daichi had already began the ass whooping ceromony. Daichi kicked the clone in the stomach and balsted a ki blast at the original pushing him back a little. "Why you brat." The garlic's say at the same time. "Daichi then charges his ki into a golden ball in his hand. "Alright! Ha Ha Ha! Get ready for my favorite attack!" Daichi pauses, fear had strucked the Garlic's faces. "GOLDEN ROD!" Daichi shouts as he fire's the blast at the clone. "ARG!" The clobe says as he tries to push the blast back. "You won't beat me!" The clone Garlic says. "It's too late, your ass is gone." Daichi says as he releases even more power into the blast! "You can't hold this forever." Daichi says as he add EVEN MORE power to his blast. Bead's of sweat fall form the clone's head. "I'm sorry master, I have failed you." The clone Garlic says as he let's go of the blast and is blown to bits. "AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" The clone Garlic screams as he's whipped of the face of the earth.

Daichi cancel's his blast to try to prevent from whipping out his powerlevel completely. "Alright Garlic now it's your turn." Daichi says as he begin's charging his power. He then power's up even more! "AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Daichi begins screaming as a massive aura surround's his body. "Please! I beg of you, let me live." Garlic junior get's on his knees and begins to beg for mercy.

"No! You caused me and this world grief, I pity you! And why should I let you live!?" Daichi pauses. He then says "Fine. If i am going to be one of the good guys, i'm gonna have to start being forgiving of those whom have caused me grief." Daichi says as he flies off. *Sigh* "I'll let you live this time around, but next time you won't be so fortunate." Daichi says as he continues flying.

"Ha Ha Ha Ha! Make a fool of me will you!" Garlic junior says as he blasts a fully charged black beam at Daichi. Daichi hears the blast coming and turns around, but is too late the blast has already hit him. "Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! See, I am still the worlds strongest." Garlic says as he turns around. He see's Daichi right behind him. "You thought you could beat me that easily. Huh!?" Daichi shouts as he picks Garlic junior up into the air. "Good Bye!" Daichi yells as he blast's a blue beam of energy at Garlic. "No!" Garlic screams as he is strucked down by the blast. His body fade's away and Garlic junior is no more.

Daichi flies up into the air and begins talking to the people of earth. "Hey guy, I thank you guys for all of your help. I could'nt have done it if it wasn't for your help." Daichi holds his hands up. "Alright guys, I'm giving you guy's your power back." Daichi says as green balls of energy leave his hands, and his powerlevel reverts back to it's original stage of power.

Daichi lower's his hands and looks up to the sky. "Hey Baki! You might be meeting two extra people there in otherworld!" Daichi yells as he lands to the ground. "Baki may not be here right now, but earth still has it's protectors. "The New Z- Team will prievail!" Daichi shouts.

Word Count: 2594
Back to top Go down
https://dragon-ball-hiyoshi.rpg-board.net
Zack

Another threat!(Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another threat!(Complete)   Another threat!(Complete) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:26 pm

2594 PL
1297 Ki
Back to top Go down

Another threat!(Complete)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Hiyoshi :: Planets :: Earth :: North City-
Jump to: