Dragonball Hiyoshi
Dragonball Hiyoshi
Dragonball Hiyoshi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Hiyoshi

Welcome to a new era of the Dragonball Universe, enter this world where you decide the fate of the planet the Z fighters worked so hard to defend!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
CURRENT MOON
Latest topics
» Descargar El Maestro Del Disfraz (comedia) Espanol Latino Dv
Mark? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 4:27 am by 

» Http://a.imageshack.us/img26/8901/re94991.jpg
Mark? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 2:42 am by 

» Solucionarios Fisica Wolfgang Bauer
Mark? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:33 pm by breathorv

» Download Whatsapp Spy V1.51 For PC
Mark? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:05 pm by breathorv

» Tru Boy Models Scotty Rapidshare
Mark? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:59 am by breathorv

» Film Paprika 1991 Free Download 1
Mark? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:15 pm by breathorv

» The Prototype Full Movie
Mark? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:48 pm by breathorv

» The Prototype Full Movie
Mark? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by breathorv

» Adobe Flash Cs3
Mark? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:29 am by breathorv

Top posters
breathorv
Mark? Vote_lcapMark? Voting_barMark? Vote_rcap 
Speed
Daichi
Cepeda
Hiyoshi
Kara Marks
Aiko
Garruk
Aito
kinominki
Most active topic starters
breathorv
Speed
Daichi
Cepeda
Kara Marks
Garruk
kinominki
Hiyoshi
Affiliates
Dragonballs Collected

Mark?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garruk

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
Mark? Left_bar_bleue0/0Mark? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Ki:
Mark? Left_bar_bleue0/0Mark? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Transformations:

Mark? Empty
PostSubject: Mark?   Mark? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:39 pm

Garruk continued his small journey in the woods. He suddenly fell, then he saw his shoes were untied. 'Not again,' Garruk thought. He got up and made sure he had no cuts. Of course, he didn't have any cuts. Garruk then kneeled down and began tying his shoe.

'Hmmm. What to do, what to do. Well, normally in times like this, I should train, or...I should just train. It always made me feel so much better. Wait what am I going to do again? Oh that's right I was going to go train,' Garruk thought his long thought. Garruk then went deeper in the woods.

When he was comfortable with the scenery, he stopped to begin. He loved the way the forest looked. It's lush green leaves. The way how trees made small rustling noises as it danced with the wind. Garruk saw small ants crawling around. One of them crawled on him. He watched the small, little puny ant. By the time it reached Garruk's hand, it was smushed by Garruk's fingers. Garruk looked at the tree as it danced with the wind. It was odd, because, there was no wind.

How were the leaves on the trees rustling if there were no winds? That one question came straight through Garruk's mind. Garruk looked in to the tree and he saw what he had seen. He knew he was just about to have an adventure with this sight. He surprised with what he had seen. He couldn't believe what he saw.

In the tree was a person. A male, to be exactly exact. He had a light peach colored skin. He was dressed in a bright, blue shirt. He had on a pair of dark black jeans. Garruk could only see a bit of detail, due to the shading of the trees' leaves. So far, what Garruk could see, was his skin color, the man's blue-green eyes which were staring straightdead at Garruk.

"Well, well, well. It seems as if I have a visitor," Garruk had said with big smile.
"You mean you?" The man said trying to make Garruk snap.
"A wisecracker, eh? I can't blame you, popping wisecracks can be fun. What's your name kid?" Garruk had asked.
"First of all, it's Mark. Second of all, I'm not a 'kid' or whatever you called me. If you want me too, I can prove my 'unkidliness' in battle," Mark had challenged.
"Everything is always proved with battle isn't it? Okay, I guess I'll fight. Had nothing to do anyway," Garruk had accepted Mark's challenge in to battle.

Now that Mark was out of the tree they can begin the battle. Before they started, Garruk sensed Mark's power level. Garruk was very impressed that his power level was close to his own.

Mark threw a fist heading towards Garruk's face. Garruk watched as punch came closer. Just as it was going to reach Garruk's breathe, Garruk moved away. His movement caused the effect of Mark epically failing. Apperently, Mark put too much power into his fist, which made him fall over. "Wow, what fail!!!" Garruk said as he started to burst out laughing.

"Hey stop laughing at me! It's not cool," Mark had said sadly. Mark then tried to surprise Garruk by shoving a fist up Garruk's stomach. The punch had landed complteley successfully. It wasn't long until Mark saw the afterimage disappear. Mark looked around him and saw two more afterimages. He fired a ki blast to both of them, just to see that Garruk wasn't in on the scene.

Just to finish it off, Garruk sent a kick which came from the tree. The right foot of the great Garruk was on the stomach of the one known as Mark. Garruk regretted the kick, mainly because after a few minutes of feeling the kick, Mark blew chunks. 'Who knew a mixture of tuna, mayo, and stomach acids would look so...cool?' Kyo thoguht to himself. "Hey, how did you do that attack you did to my little afterimages?" Kyo asked. But, Mark was too sick to answer.

Back to top Go down

Mark?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Hiyoshi :: Planets :: Earth :: Rocky Mountains-
Jump to: