Dragonball Hiyoshi
Dragonball Hiyoshi
Dragonball Hiyoshi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Hiyoshi

Welcome to a new era of the Dragonball Universe, enter this world where you decide the fate of the planet the Z fighters worked so hard to defend!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
CURRENT MOON
Latest topics
» Descargar El Maestro Del Disfraz (comedia) Espanol Latino Dv
Fast Lane Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 4:27 am by 

» Http://a.imageshack.us/img26/8901/re94991.jpg
Fast Lane Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 2:42 am by 

» Solucionarios Fisica Wolfgang Bauer
Fast Lane Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:33 pm by breathorv

» Download Whatsapp Spy V1.51 For PC
Fast Lane Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:05 pm by breathorv

» Tru Boy Models Scotty Rapidshare
Fast Lane Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:59 am by breathorv

» Film Paprika 1991 Free Download 1
Fast Lane Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:15 pm by breathorv

» The Prototype Full Movie
Fast Lane Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:48 pm by breathorv

» The Prototype Full Movie
Fast Lane Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by breathorv

» Adobe Flash Cs3
Fast Lane Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:29 am by breathorv

Top posters
breathorv
Fast Lane Vote_lcapFast Lane Voting_barFast Lane Vote_rcap 
Speed
Daichi
Cepeda
Hiyoshi
Kara Marks
Aiko
Garruk
Aito
kinominki
Most active topic starters
breathorv
Speed
Daichi
Cepeda
Kara Marks
Garruk
kinominki
Hiyoshi
Affiliates
Dragonballs Collected

Fast Lane

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cepeda

Cepeda

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
Fast Lane Left_bar_bleue11300/11300Fast Lane Empty_bar_bleue  (11300/11300)
Ki:
Fast Lane Left_bar_bleue650/650Fast Lane Empty_bar_bleue  (650/650)
Transformations:

Fast Lane Empty
PostSubject: Fast Lane   Fast Lane Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:29 pm

Cepeda was currently flying above some plains, looking for soemthing to entertain him on this boring day. He was looking for some way to train, but he hadn't found a way to. He had recently fought off an organization of men who invaded villages for selfish, impure reasons. He couldn't find anything else to do, and he did want to return home for his adoptive father to train him. Things would just get awkward. HE was still flying, until he sensed a power level, a huge one, coming from the east, as he smiled. "What's this power? Let's see what they can do!" He shouted out loud, as he flew toward its way.

113/800
Back to top Go down
Speed

Speed

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
Fast Lane Left_bar_bleue0/0Fast Lane Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Ki:
Transformations:

Fast Lane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane   Fast Lane Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:41 pm

Man was he a fatty, The saiyan was now incredibly stuffed and ready to work of what he had just eaten, So he was travelling to the rocky mountains were he usually would proceed to train, Floating lasily as possible the young warrior noted that the sun was shining high allowing such a warm breeze to float over, Right now the young warrior's power level was around 5,000 keeping it steady he smiled as his scouter picked up life, It was close and flying, Flying toward's him, With a burst of Ki an aura erupted around the saiyan human hybrid, This aura covered man shot forward with a burst of ki soaring twirling and smiling through the air, He was ready for a nice battle, Positive he would not lose he hoped that this battle would be better than his last
Back to top Go down
Cepeda

Cepeda

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
Ki:
Transformations:

Fast Lane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane   Fast Lane Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:48 pm

Cepeda looked forward, as he sensed the energy signature from aheade begin to increase, as he looked and saw a bunch of ki, surrounding a figure, and suddenly it dispersed revealing who it was. He braked, and looked, and finallly saw the person with the energy, as he smiled. "Who are you?" He said, as he looked forward, and saw Speed's tail. He kept his tied around his back, to hide it from the earthlings, to avoid the criticism. He did cut it, every month of two, because of him being embarrased by him.

When he was younger, he was told he was a freak of nature, and a monster because of his tail, and his monsterous strength. Growing up, he had to change a lot of schools, because of his tail being discovered by people. He eventually just dropped out, and became a full time martial artists, and trained all the time. HIs adoptive father used to train with him, but he decided to just leave him and the rest of his adoptive family behind.

Cepeda looked at Speed's tail, as he got into a stance. "Who are you? Why do you have a tail?" He asekd, as he stood in a defensive stance, as he awaited his opponent's next attack.
Back to top Go down
Speed

Speed

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
Ki:
Transformations:

Fast Lane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane   Fast Lane Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:14 pm

The young saiyan came to a rapid halt as the other male came into view, Smiling a she looked to the man it was obvious he was'nt a male of wealth his clothing was simple unlike speed's own saiyan armor, Tapping the side of the man his power level shot infront of speed's eye's in a range of odd and starnge symbols which he had learned to read upon planet kiliken, It was saiyan writing,

Nodding to himself and slightly ignoring the male while reading the double scouter reading's, The enthusiasm of the white tailed warrior quickly faded, The power level was'nt high at all in fact it seemed very...Human, Shaking his head he sighed, Was it true at this point in time was speed the strongest warrior upon the planet, It was'nt funny it certainly was'nt entertaining training on your own, Maybe...Maybe he would go to namek one day just maybe and fight the warriors he had heard so much about.

Finally his attention was brought back via the questions of the man, Who was he and why did he have a tail, Those questions confirmed speed's realisation, Sniffing the air softly the young warrior sighed he would'nt need to remove his scouter for this battle,

"My name is Speed, And as for the tail, I stuck it to my backside for fun" Smiled the young hybrid, This was'nt true obvious but power rises when one is annoyed or angry hopefully speaking sarcasticly would boost the weak boys power maybe a little
Back to top Go down
Cepeda

Cepeda

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
Ki:
Transformations:

Fast Lane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane   Fast Lane Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:49 pm

Cepeda looked at Speed, as he began to get tired of him. "You annoy me." He mumbled as he looked at him touch the device on the side of his face, as he was quiet confused on what was going on at the moment. He looked at him, as he analyzed the little armor he had on, as he raised an eyebrow. "You, are just like me." He said, as he looked at his tail. "Your, not from around here are you?" He said, as he looked forward. "Let me introduce myself, my name is Cepeda." He shouted, as he got into a stance, and looked forward at him.

"I'm really annoyed by your sarcasm, let's go ahead and start this up." He said, as he looked at him. "Tell me what you are! Tell me why I have a tail, just like yours!" He shouted, as he stood in a defensive stance. "Tell me, or else I'll be forced to beat the answer out of you!" He shouted, as he was quiet confused.
Back to top Go down
Speed

Speed

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
Ki:
Transformations:

Fast Lane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane   Fast Lane Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:33 pm

Speed smirked ever so slightly, His body language changed as did his stance, Now floating in the air with his arms crossed the white tailed warrior shook his head at the constant question's, "I annoy you....I'm sick of all these nuisances demanding that i answer them" Sighing softly the white tailed saiya-jin would use his left hand to slowly rub the small dimple upon his chin before vanishing from sight,

He re-appeared upon the ground next to some bushes, Placing his scouter into the bush he would then drift lazily back into the air until once more level with the young warrior, Who by this point was now referring to himself, Cepeda was his name an odd non human name thought Speed, His hands returned back into the cross armed position his tail wrapped safely around his waist, He allowed the man to finish his speach and his threat to "beat" information out of him, Holding out a single hand he held three finger's out, "You want answer's, Get three hit's to my face and ill give you them" His right hand clenched into a fist as his tail then unfolded from his chest, waving around fiercely. "And ill only use my right hand and my tail to make it a little easier on you" And with that the young white tailed warrior was gone, Using his speed his body would appear in front of the younger man, His fist flew forward toward's the face of the man tho this was only a distraction, His tail also shot aiming for the stomach of the man, Speed knew using his tail was a bad choice but he needed to train it he needed to beat its weakness, if he did'nt then his weakness would in turn be come nothing but that a way to remove his power, Thankfully this boy seemed to not really know much about his own race.

Back to top Go down
Cepeda

Cepeda

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
Ki:
Transformations:

Fast Lane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane   Fast Lane Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:12 pm

(Cepeda's Saiyan name is Tato Pao.)

Cepeda looked over at Speed, as he noticed him cross his arms, and he heard him speak. "Nuisances? I just asked a simple question. But, since you won't answer willing, looks like I'll have to use my alternate methods." He said to Speed, as he began to laugh. "I Apologize, I am just really in the mood for a fight. I apologize for anything that happens today, maybe after this we can work together as friends. He said,a s he noticed Speed disappear, and reappear on the ground below, a common trick with fighters, not usual on Earth though.

He looked at Speed on the ground below. He looked at the strange device he put down, and looked at Speed, as he began to groan. "Three hits, alright. You better hold your in of the bargain." Cepeda was confused when he said his right hand and tail, as he quickly figured that his kind can use their tails as weapons. He looked forward, as he appeared right in front of Cepeda. He saw him send a punch forward, and he side stepped, out of the way of the incoming punch, and he saw the tail fly from his waist, and toward his torso. He put his arm there, to block the hit, and was knocked softly to he side.

When being knocked away, he fired a ki blast straight forward toward Speed. He was hoping th eblast would distract him, by causing a small explosion. If it did, Cepeda would catch himself, and quickly fly forward toward Speed, and attempted a flurry of punches toward Speeds head.
Back to top Go down
Speed

Speed

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
Ki:
Transformations:

Fast Lane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane   Fast Lane Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:09 pm

Speed could only laugh as his punch was blocked, His hand moved back to its place while his tail struck his opponent who blocked it but was yet sent backward's, A ki blast was his retaliation but a swipe of speeds left arm simply sent the blast into the air, His eyes constantly upon the warrior a sly smirk upon the Hybrids face.

As his opponent blasted forward Speed used minimul movements but each one was significant, His head divereted sideways only inches but enough to allow each blast strike past his head causing wind to rush past him, A smile upon his face his right hand would then blast upwards to allow his head resting space, Using his right hand to block the attack's to his face, Once more his tail would shoot out as he blocked aiming to strike the opponent, If this struck the opponent would no doubt be winded. This would allow Speed to launch a point blank energy wave directly to his opponents face and body
Back to top Go down
Cepeda

Cepeda

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
Ki:
Transformations:

Fast Lane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane   Fast Lane Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:44 pm

Cepeda saw, as Speed dodged hsi attacks, as he began to smirk. His reflexes are fast, but, I know I can find his weakness. He started to ponder, as he sent blow after blow forward to Speed, who was still dodging them. I got one coming for you. I will get those answers out of you. He thought again, as he saw Speed's tail coming to attack again. Cepeda smirked, as he disappeared, and reappeared, a couple of feet above Speed.

Cepeda then looked down, as he flew downward, and attempted a punch downward, directly on the top of Speeds head. If he was succesfully in contacting with it, he would most likely send him flying forward to the ground. If so, then he would home in, with a Ki Enhanced flight homing in on the descending opponent, and attempt a spinning kick, to send him to the ground even faster.
Back to top Go down
Speed

Speed

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
Ki:
Transformations:

Fast Lane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane   Fast Lane Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:52 pm

Speed grimaced as his opponent vanished, Pain erupted in his head as he was forced through the air downward's, Manipulating his body so that while he fell he could keep an eye on his charging opponent the young white tailed warrior held his right hand behind his back,

As his opponent closed in Speed smiled gently as the white blaze of ki erupted in his hand, The spinning of his opponent began and once at point blank he released a massive blast of Ki directly at his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Cepeda

Cepeda

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
Ki:
Transformations:

Fast Lane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane   Fast Lane Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:07 pm

Cepeda smiled, when he saw that his attacked had connected, when he was homing in on his opponent, he saw as he was keeping an eye on Cepeda. What is he thinking? He was thinking, until he saw some ki fying his way. He put his arms up, as he knocked back into the air. He screamed, as he felt the pain, and looked back down at Speed.

I'm starting to get pissed off. Alright, I'll show you. He thought, as he stood there, thinking, as he smiled. "Today might be the day, I debut my new attack." He mumbled under his breath, as he shook his head. "Not yet." He mumbled again, as he simply stood there in a defensive position, waiting for something to pop off. "Hey, that's one down. Two more to go." He said, trying to provoke his opponent.

948/800 Riot Javelin Learned
Back to top Go down
Speed

Speed

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
Ki:
Transformations:

Fast Lane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane   Fast Lane Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:18 pm

As his ki beam struck his opponent the young white tailed warrior manipulated his body once more landing perfectly upon the ground on his feet. One punch, He had to strike him two more time's. Maybe he was under estimating this opponent. Curling his tail back across his waist he smiled. "Not bad,Not bad at all, Lets make this a little harder shall we"

Pushing both hands upwards he brought htem to his right side tho that the fingers on his right hand were touching the palm of his left hand. A small burst of ki burst into his palm, With that a white aura surrounded the white tailed saiyans body as his power level began to escalate just a little, "Let's see you stand up to this" He felt the power in the ki rising ready for it, "KA-ME-HA" Speed was ready awaiting his opponent he would release his blast at the correect moment for maximum impact
Back to top Go down
Cepeda

Cepeda

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
Ki:
Transformations:

Fast Lane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane   Fast Lane Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:45 pm

Cepeda looked down at Speed, as he saw him start to charge a beam. He looked at it, as it sort of resembled his Full Power Energy Beam. I get how this is used, just like my attack, well, let's see. He thought, as he looked over at Speed. Cepeda, wait, until the right time, and fire off your own attack, they will most likely clash, try and push in as much energy as possible. He thought, since his attack took minimal time to unleash.

He looked down at Speed, as he got into a fighting stance, and had his hand raised, ready for the right moment to launch an attack.
Back to top Go down
Speed

Speed

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
Ki:
Transformations:

Fast Lane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane   Fast Lane Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:00 pm

Speed noted the very few movement's of the young saiyan, He had to have another plan thought speed, Was he ready for this attack.....Did he understand that being struck by the kamehameha may end up ending this battle......Or was he intent on waiting until lthe last moment believing this to be Speed's strongest blast. Smiling ever so softly the young saiyan's right hand left the ball of ki and became clenched at his side.

"This is the end..ME----HAAAAAAAAA" Shouted speed as his left hand shot forward. A large blue beam exploded from his left hand spiralling at ferocious speed's towards his opponent. Ofcourse he was'nt finished the sound the beam was making allowed him to cover his voice in a slow whisper

"Kaaaaaaaaammmmmmeeeeeeehhhhhaaaaammmeee" he whispered softly his right hand filling with ki as a back up move
Back to top Go down
Cepeda

Cepeda

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
Ki:
Transformations:

Fast Lane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane   Fast Lane Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:42 pm

Cepeda smiled, as soon as he heard the last syllable of his attacks name, he could tell he was about to unleash it, by the emphasis he put on it. Cepeda quickly flew out of the direct angle of the beam, by quickly dragon dashing, or a ki enhanced dash downward. Cepeda smiled, at how narrowly he dodged the attack, and saw how wide open Speed was, but he didn't want to go in just yet. His Ki must be drained, now that he used such a big attack He pondered as he kept focused for any other idea the opponent of his had under his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Speed

Speed

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
Ki:
Transformations:

Fast Lane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane   Fast Lane Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:23 pm

Speed smiled as his attacker avoided the attack but Speed had anticipated it, In fact he had counted on it. For as soon as his attacker avoided the wave "Haaaaa" whispered speed blasting yet another attack that would blast fast toward's his opponent. His power level was becoming lower after using the double kamehameha tho now it fell at around 11,000
Back to top Go down
Cepeda

Cepeda

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
Ki:
Transformations:

Fast Lane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane   Fast Lane Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:49 pm

Cepeda kept his Dragon Dash going, and went downward. The second kamehameha was a bit fast, and the force of the beam's speed, knocked him backwards. He went flying to the earth below, as he looked down, he caught himself, and put his arms out. He landed on his hands, and flipped on his feet, as he looked over at Speed, and knew he was beginning to get tired. "Nice move, now, how about I show you one of mine." He said, as he noticed Speed's power to increase. He put his arms up, as he felt pain erupt to the front side of his body. HE wanted to look up and see the attack, but it would only hurt his face.

Last edited by Cepeda on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Speed

Speed

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
Ki:
Transformations:

Fast Lane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane   Fast Lane Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:56 pm

Speed smirked as his second attack struck his opponent tho he did block it even then the kamehameha would greatly hurt the man, Having struck him with two full power beam attacks the man would be in serious pain even tho speed was now at half his own power this did'nt matter, "You took two of my attacks head on, Your body must be in serious pain"

The boy spoke softly as the male charged at him, He waited...and waited the man was close, Wit ha flare of power ki exploded from Speed's body in a dome like shape that devasted a large range dodging this attack at that speed and that close would indeed be impossible
Back to top Go down
Cepeda

Cepeda

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
Ki:
Transformations:

Fast Lane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane   Fast Lane Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:22 am

(I dodged the first one, the second one somewhat hit him.)

Cepeda looked at Speed, as he noticed himself to be somewhat tired. "I can admit, your pretty strong, but I'm not through just yet. I have an attack for you too." He said, as he smiled at Speed.

He looked at him charging, as he put his arm out, as he raised, he noticed him to explode in Ki, as he then put his arms up, and got into somewhat of a ball, and tried to focus energy around him, making some kind of protective shield. However, he still felt the pain of the attack, as he was knocked away.

Last edited by Cepeda on Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Speed

Speed

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
Ki:
Transformations:

Fast Lane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane   Fast Lane Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:57 am

(Im referring to the point blank energy wave you took on previously and the kamehameha that struck you in the more recent posts)

Ooc question - how were you capable of avoiding my super explosive wave you wouldbe struck before capable of releasing riot javeline due to you moving at 85% of your speed and the timing of my tehnique being released at again point blank range
Back to top Go down
Cepeda

Cepeda

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
Ki:
Transformations:

Fast Lane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane   Fast Lane Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:14 am

(Oh Yeah, my bad. My bad, I thought you were talking about another attack, I shall edit my post)
Back to top Go down
Speed

Speed

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
Ki:
Transformations:

Fast Lane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane   Fast Lane Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:47 am

Hmm again how did you manage to stop yourself. Move back enough space for the super explosive wave not reach you. At the speed you were going and as you aimed for my face you wouldnt have the time to release an attack like riot javeline you would be struck by the super explosive wave
Back to top Go down
Cepeda

Cepeda

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
Ki:
Transformations:

Fast Lane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane   Fast Lane Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:03 pm

Sorry, I edited the wrong post.
Back to top Go down
Speed

Speed

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
Ki:
Transformations:

Fast Lane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane   Fast Lane Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:09 pm

Speed smiled slightly as once more his attack connected, Fair enough it was "Semi" blocked but the pain in the mans body would most likely start up once more, Having been struck by three attacks the man's body should surely be close to its limit, His movements would or should become sluggish and he should be in pain when moving,

This was good as Speed was beginning to lose his remaining power, He would be able to fight and still continue but he had been careless using far to much Ki in such a fight, He knew exactly what his next moves would be. As the man was blasted and the dome of energy vanished the young saiyan took a defensive stance, "let's end this"
Back to top Go down
Cepeda

Cepeda

Scouter Readings
Powerlevel:
Ki:
Transformations:

Fast Lane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane   Fast Lane Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:21 pm

Cepeda put his arms out, as he looked forward at Speed. He did feel some pain dance on his body, but his power was still fairly high. He looked at Speed, as he put his arms out, and started to charge energy in them. "Your a great opponent, probably the best one I've had in my entire life." He said, as he started to fire a barrage of Ki waves toward Speed. He knew Speed was a bit worn down, so dodging this would be a bit difficult.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fast Lane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fast Lane   Fast Lane Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fast Lane
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Hiyoshi :: Planets :: Earth :: Plains-
Jump to: